Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10th

What do you already know about web design? How it works? Programs you can use? Tools that exist? Anything.


I don't know a lot about building a website, but I do know enough to answer some of this question. I know that when you set up a website, only you can edit it, but everyone can see the website. I know that you can use blogger or webs to set up a blogger, but I'm sure there is more than just those sites out there. On webs, you can go in and create an entire website, complete with tabs and links and calenders and everything. I used webs when I was little. I don't know much about blogger but I do notice differences between them. I know that there are several types of blogs that exist, like fashion, diy, sports, cooking, etc. I'm not completely stupid when it comes to web design, but I do need to learn wayyyy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment