Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

On Wednesday night I went to my friend Miranda's first concert and bought her CD and afterwards I had a sleepover with my friend Jillian. On Thursday I packed for Florida all day and then I had to work that night.Friday I flew to Florida with my grandma and my cousin Lily. We stayed with family in Clear water, Florida and their place was awesome. They literally lived right on the ocean. There was a deck off their backyard that went over the water. They also had a pool and hot tub in the backyard. So we basically spent Saturday and Sunday laying in the backyard. I got insane sunburns. Monday it rained so we went shopping at the outlet malls, long story short, Charlotte Ruesse is officially my favorite store. Tuesday we went to the actual beach and laid out and Wednesday I went to Universal. Thursday was beach shopping and Friday we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment